4. Fill the registration form and get it attested (signed) by a JP or relevant state officer mentioned in the registration form itself.
5. Fill up four payment slips and do the payment to any branch of People’s Bank . The bank will keep two of the copies and handed back two copies to you. One of the copy labeled as "Student copy" is for your reference.
6. The attested application form together with the bank sealed/signed payment voucher (labeled as "EDC copy") together with photo copies of your birth certificate, and your national identity card must be either registered post or manually submitted to the External Degree Devision of UCSC at following address;
Postal/Manual submission address:
Coordinator, External Degrees Centre (EDC) of UCSC,
Please write “Application form for Foundation in Information Technology Programme” in the top left corner of the envelope containing the application form.
7. You will get the user name and password to access e-learning course materials for FIT course.
* FIT exams are scheduled every month and you need to apply for exams separately.
Above set of instructions are prepared and provided to help you enrolling for the FIT without any undue trouble. We @ aurora try to make it up to date. However, you must always refer to UCSC instructions in case of conflicting instructions.
Official UCSC instruction manual can be found here